With JNIWrapper, there is no need for you to create native code libraries to call a function of the operating system API or a function from any dynamic library. You write your code in Java language only, and JNIWrapper does the rest.
The main features of JNIWrapper are:
- Invoke any function with any parameters from native code library
- Support for both stdcall and cdecl calling conventions
- Support for many data types including structures, unions and pointers
- Callbacks with any parameters and stdcall or cdecl calling conventions
- Specially tuned for operations with large amounts of complex native-side data
- Extensible architecture allows implementing new data types or customizing existing ones
- Support for thread-safe, truly concurrent function invocation
- Customizable native library searching mechanism
- Completely automatic resource management
- Crashes in native functions are converted to Java exceptions.
- Minimum behind-the-scene operation. Developers can always see what is happening when working with the native-side data.
- High performance. JNIWrapper has been specially tuned for performance, especially in cases where large amounts of data are involved in the interactions.
- Automatic resource management. All resources allocated by JNIWrapper components are released automatically when no longer required.
- Comprehensive support for native function invocation. JNIWrapper supports both stdcall and cdecl calling conventions and all complex C types including structures and unions.
Along with WinPack, a free addition to JNIWrapper, there is no need to learn the native Windows API to use it. WinPack library abilities:
- Access to Windows Registry;
- Windows Decoration;
- Tray icon for Java application.
Hint: This site provides JNIWrapper Cross-Desktop only. You can download platform specific version of JNIWrapper or get evaluation licenses for our libraries at http://www.teamdev.com/jniwrapper/downloads.jsf
JNIWrapper is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2008-10-09. The program can be installed on Windows.
JNIWrapper (version 3.7) has a file size of 3.69 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 327 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.